At Perry, Bundy, Plyler & Long, LLP, our Monroe motor vehicle accident attorneys are zealous dedicated advocates for injured victims and families. We have what it takes to hold insurers accountable for paying claims. If you or your loved one were hurt in a crash that was not your fault, you need professional representation. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a top-rated North Carolina personal injury lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us at our Monroe law office today.
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Claims in Monroe
For more than four decades, the attorneys at Perry, Bundy, Plyler & Long, LLP have advocated for the rights and interests of clients in Monroe, Union County, and throughout the wider region. We are qualified to handle all types of auto crash cases. No matter the cause, circumstances, or severity of the collision, our legal team is available to help. Along with other types of car accident claims, our Monroe attorneys have the skills and experience to handle:
- Auto Accidents: Were you hurt in a car crash in Union County? Our Monroe car accident attorney is standing by, ready to help you navigate the claims process. We take on all types of motor vehicle accident claims, including speeding, distracted driving, and drunk driving.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: The large size of commercial trucks makes them uniquely dangerous. Were you hurt in an accident with an eighteen-wheeler? Call our Monroe truck accident lawyer for a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Federal data shows that more than three-quarters of motorcycle accidents result in injuries to the rider. If you were hurt in a collision, our Monroe motorcycle accident lawyer will protect your rights.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Motorists have a duty to watch out for pedestrians. Unfortunately, pedestrian safety remains a serious area of concern in Union County. Call Our Monroe, NC pedestrian accident attorney today for a free initial consultation.
- Bicycle Accidents: North Carolina is a great place for bicycle enthusiasts. However, not all drivers are as safe as they should be around bikes. If you were involved in a crash, our Monroe bicycle accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help you get justice.
- Scooter Accidents: With e-scooter popularity on the rise, serious accidents are bound to occur on the streets. Many drivers may not be used to as many people using scooters around our state and can negligently injure them on the roads.
What to Know About Car Crash Liability in North Carolina
North Carolina is a fault-based car accident state. The party (driver, truck company, road maintenance crew, vehicle manufacturer, etc) that is at fault for an accident is legally liable for the damages. Notably, North Carolina is one of the few remaining states that still operate under the harsh contributory negligence system. You could be denied a right to recover compensation if you are deemed partially at fault for your own crash. An experienced Union County car accident attorney should carefully investigate all motor vehicle collisions.
We Help Injured Victims Secure Full Compensation
In North Carolina, injured victims have a right to claim damages for economic and intangible losses. However, getting a full and proper settlement offer from an insurance company can be quite hard. Insurance providers want to resolve claims for less. Our Monroe motor vehicle accident injury lawyers are devoted to helping victims maximize their financial support. You may be able to recover money damages for:
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills;
- Other health-related costs;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent disability/disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death.
Commonly Seen Injuries Sustained in Car Accidents in North Carolina
Though every accident differs in terms of severity, we tend to see injuries such as bruising, lacerations and cuts, concussions and traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, internal bleeding, organ damage, vision impairment, burns, sprains, and whiplash in victims.
How Our North Carolina Auto Accident Lawyers Can Help
Car crash claims are complicated. It is normal to have a lot of questions about what happens next after an auto collision. At Perry, Bundy, Plyler & Long, LLP, we are here to guide you through each and every aspect of the personal injury process. Among other things, our Monroe motor vehicle accident attorneys are prepared to:
- Hear your story and answer your questions;
- Investigate the motor vehicle accident;
- Document your damages and gather your medical records;
- Advocate for you in settlement negotiations with insurers; and
- Create a car accident claims strategy to get you the best results.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Monroe, NC Auto Accident Lawyer
At Perry, Bundy, Plyler & Long, LLP, our Monroe auto accident attorneys are experienced, knowledgeable, and justice-focused advocates for injured victims. We are driven to get results for our clients. Reach out to us by phone or connect with us online to arrange your no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We represent motor vehicle accident victims in Monroe and throughout Union County, including in Fairview, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Stallings, Wingate, and Matthews.