Dale Ann Plyler
Dale Ann Plyler grew up in North Carolina. She joined the former firm of Perry and Bundy in 1990 shortly after she graduated from law school. In 1995 she became a partner in the firm of Perry, Bundy, Plyler and Long, L.L.P. She is currently a partner of Perry, Bundy, Plyler & Long LLP.
Dale Ann has spent the majority of her legal career as a litigation attorney in various areas of family law. In addition to family law disputes, she has represented clients in areas of criminal law, Social Security Disability and civil litigation. In addition to her private practice, Dale Ann has been the attorney for the Union County Department of Social Services since 1991 . She is also a certified Parenting Coordinator.
Dale Ann is active in her church, her community and in her children’s schools. She enjoys fitness, reading and spending time with her husband, Davey, and her two daughters.
North Carolina 1990Education
- Campbell University
Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D. in 1990
- Western Carolina University, B. S. in 1986
Major: Business Administration / Minor: Business Law
- Dean’s List
- Student Bar Association
- Law Day Chairperson
- David R. Teddy Leadership Award
- Who’s Who Among American College Students
- Student Government Advisory Board
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association (Past President, Past Treasurer)
- 20th Judicial Bar Association (Past Treasurer)
- American Bar Association