Ashley McBride grew up in Monroe, NC and graduated from Union Academy. She received her law degree from Campbell University School of Law and her undergraduate degree from Campbell University. While at Campbell Law, Ashley served as Chief Comments Editor of the Campbell Law Review and as a student attorney with the Campbell Senior Law Clinic. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Campbell Law in 2016. Ashley became an associate attorney at Perry, Bundy, Plyler & Long, L.L.P. upon receiving her law license in 2016. Ashley lives in Monroe and is active in her church. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
North Carolina 2016Honors and Activities:
- Dean’s List, Campbell School of Law
- Cum Laude, Campbell University
- Magna Cum Laude, Campbell School of Law
- Student Attorney, Campbell Senior Law Clinic
- Chief Comments Editor, Campbell Law Review